Bali Mountain Retreat is the perfect location for your retreat / workshop, celebration or group holiday.
We can help you:
Accommodate group bookings of up to 15 guests.
- Transportation to and from the mountain
- Traditional Balinese music and dance performances
- Daytrips to the beach / shopping areas / tourist attractions
- Visits to local farming villages
- Guided mountain/food/forest walks
- Massage sessions
Assist in planning and arranging your function.
Create menus to suit your requirements.
- Using only the freshest of produce
- Featuring both Western and Indonesian cuisine
- Balinese specials like Sate, Ikan Pepes, and Bubur Injin
- Range of set menus to suit your groups needs and dietary requirements
GROUP BOOKING AT BALI MOUNTAIN RETREAT
– GUESTHOUSE & ECO RETREAT CENTRE–
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON:
- Pick up and drop off transfers to/from Bali Mountain Retreat
- Complimentary arrival drink & refreshments
- Balinese Blessing upon arrival to Mount Batukaru
- Accommodation with daily housekeeping service
- All meals at Bali Mountain Retreat, which include breakfasts, lunches, dinners and refreshments
- Complimentary Balinese massage (1 hour)
- Complimentary drinking water for the duration of the retreat- we offer mountain spring water which is UV filtered
- Free WIFI Access (use own laptop)
- Guided Trek through the cacao and coffee plantations to the rice fields and into the local village (3hrs) OR Guided Trek to the local Bali Hindu temple in the mountain forest
- Balinese decoration class or Balinese cooking class (conducted simultaneously)
- Free use of Yoga Studio and Joglo for the duration of the retreat
Full hot buffet breakfast:
Typical breakfast includes; eggs (any style), sautéed green vegetables and mushroom, curried tomatoes, toast, bacon or potato cake, fresh tropical fruit salad and yoghurt, tea, coffee and orange juice, homemade muesli and/or cereal.
Typically a mix of Indonesian styled dishes e.g. Crispy Tempe, Ayam Bakar, Nasi Kuning, Cap Cay, and Organic Raw Foods dishes, quiches and salads. Fruit platter, teas, coffee and Mountain spring water.
Include up to 3 International Meat dishes, up to 3 Vegetarian dishes, soup and rice or Potato dishes. (Menus can be forwarded upon request) this is followed by a choice of 2-3 desserts e.g. Fried bananas and Ice cream, chocolate cake and cream or ice cream.
Refreshments are offered twice daily for morning and afternoon tea. This includes fresh fruit, homemade slice/biscuits and a cake e.g. Banana Cake as well as teas, coffee and Mountain Spring water.
- Havan Fire ceremony set up
- Traditional Joged Bumbung Dance performance (20 musicians)